Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Random, nonsensical (did I just make that word up?) fun that I "stole" from Michele's blog...I googled the words "April Needs" and this is what I've come up with...hmmmm.....

1. All your April Needs-ummm...other people have "April needs"? I guess mine aren't enough.

2. April needs to learn how to dress properly...drunk or not! I really have no comment, thank you very much! I'm not THAT bad a dresser, even when drinking!

3. April needs volunteers with time to 'surf the net' to research and feedback. okay, people, keep the feedback clean!

4. A few days in the big barn is all April needs in order to start to feel like she belongs with the older cows. Who the hell you calling a cow?!?!? (okay seriously, I snorted when I read this one!)

5. April needs our help. Ain't that the truth!

6. Brazil needs your help. Ummm, hello? This is supposed to be about APRIL!

7. April needs a good loving home. Wait a minute, I don't have one already?

8. April needs parents with the ability to be firm and consistant with setting boundaries. Cuz my own parents didn't do a good enough job with that?

9. April needs an umbrella. No shit!! More aptly, I need an ark!

10. April needs help. Someone, anyone, please...help me.


2 comments:

Chele76 said...

OMG that was too funny - But apparently number 2 IS true if you are to borrow anything ;) LOL

Smitty76 said...

Good point! LOL