Monday, July 24, 2006

Boy, am I tired. What a crazy-busy weekend.

Friday Night: Emotionally exhausting night. 'Nuff said.

Saturday: TONS of cleaning and shopping to prepare for my family picnic on Sunday. Ended up, in the craziness, only eating ONCE the whole day (and pizza, at that)! Then in the evening I went out to Sabbat's for a drink with Kathleen which morphed into two drinks (her brother John paid for the 2nd one thankfully, cuz I'm broke! I kinda forced him into paying! LOL). I was home and in bed by 11:30-ish p.m.

Sunday: Up early and MORE cleaning. Set up the awning/screenhouse thingie that Sandy gave me (I'm bringing it with us when we go camping too!) cuz it totally looked like rain. AND the forecast said 70% chance of t-storms. So I was not a happy camper, thinking I'd have to cram everyone into my tiny house! Daryl told me not to worry, but hey, I'm a woman--I worried! LOL And thankfully, the weather ended up being GREAT! Cool, barely humid, the sun finally peeked out...perfect! The puppies were wild cuz Daryls' cousin, Liz, brought her one-year old half pit bull half bull mastiff puppy. They were having a great time! LOL And all in all, despite the stress (and my momentary bout of tears to April #2 mid-day) I had a fantastic day! The picnic was a huge success! We did a fire in the pit after mostly everyone left...that was totally worth it and a nice relaxing way to end the day. :-)

Oh! And even better news...I lost another two pounds! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: