Thursday, July 13, 2006

You know what I figured out? I can eat great and healthy all day at work...but...come 6:30pm when I walk through the door at home, all hell breaks loose!

It's not necessarily that I eat *BAD* things, just I seem to eat an EXCESS of whatever is for dinner. I've come to the conclusion that I REALLY need to start eating an afternoon snack again, so that I don't come home from work ravenous. Or maybe incorporate a little more protein in my diet.

Here is an example of my day:

Breakfast:
Either Honey Bunches of Oats cereal w/1% milk and fresh blueberries OR
2 low fat Nutri-grain eggo waffles w/strawberries and syrup

Snack:
Mixed fruit w/ a little lite coolwhip OR 100-calorie Oreo Snack Bag OR an apple

Lunch:
Amy's Burrito or a Smart One meal and a piece of fruit (most likely an apple)

Dinner:
Pork chop, corn on the cob, broccoli OR
pasta and meat sauce, broccoli, w/piece of garlic bread

So, I can definitely see the potential to get some more protein in there!

No comments: