Thursday, August 31, 2006

This is your White Mountains New Hampshire Meteorologist, April, to report that Ernesto is not throwing as big of a wrench into the mix as originally anticipated. :-) I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So far, this is what the weekend forecast, where I'll be, looks like:

Friday-Mostly Sunny, high of 66 and low of 44 degrees.

Saturday-40% chance of of PM showers, high of 63 and low of 48 degrees.

Sunday-60% chance of rain, high of 69 and low of 53 degrees.

Monday-Mostly cloudy, high of 69 and low of 53 degrees.

So, as you can see, this is ENTIRELY do-able now. I definitely can HANDLE the slight showers/rain (not that I want it) but what I could not handle was the thought of DOWNPOURS (remember Mt. Monadnock, Michele? *SHIVER*).

Tonight I have a bunch of stuff to do. Gotta finish up laundry and wash the dishes in the sink, pack up the rest of my clothes and camping gear and stack it in the living room for the morning, and also run to the grocery store to get the rest of the camping staples we'll be eating. :-) I'm so excited! And I HOPE it's not too muddy to do some fun hiking up there!!!

No comments: