Thursday, May 17, 2007

Daryl called me while I was on lunch break to tell me he won Red Sox tickets!!! How cool is that? Neither of us EVER win anything! Anyway, I casually asked him who he was taking and he said, "Um, I don't know. Do *you* want to go?". He knows I don't hate baseball, but I'm certainly not in love with it either. I think I just blew him away by telling him I DO want to go! LOL

I just explained that the only baseball games I've ever been to are Litttle League and college games...never a real live professional game. So of course I'm curious! I want the whole experience. Hot dogs and all. ;-)

3 comments:

Brian in Oxford said...

I believe you'll want to do a beer and a hot dog each inning. I forget what they call that, but it's popular in Chicago at Wrigley Field.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, have fun! When is it?

Carsa

Smitty76 said...

Uh oh, Brian...a beer and a hot dog EACH inning? I hope I can "hang". LOL

And, Cars, we're not sure yet when it is...he picks up the tickets this morning...I hope soon! I heard they are supposedly AWESOME seats!