Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wow! I haven't posted in SO long! (not that anyone other than Michele even READS my blog! LOL). It's been crazy for me at work lately...most specifically the last four weeks. I'm SO glad it's winding down now as the term begins. I can get back to "normal" for the next three months or so. And then it's STRESS-CITY again, baby! LOL

Anyway, fun, fun! I leave for Florida in ONE AND A HALF DAYS, and counting! I'm so freaking excited I can't stand it! I need a vacation like nobody's business. Lots of stress at home too with basement's flooding, washing machine and sump pump breaking (and needing to be replaced), spending money CONSTANTLY on stuff that's really beyond our control. And as always, shelling out money for our wedding! Some days I wish I could just elope! Ha! Well, only on the *really* crazy days do I think that. I want my fun wedding with the poufy, princess dress! I want a day ALL ABOUT ME, and Daryl too of course. ;-)

Oh! And good news, I lost 1.4 lbs. at weight watchers! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!! I've *finally* surpassed the ten pound mark! (10.6 so far). It took me forever, but that's no one's fault but my own. But on a good note, now I'm even MORE motivated to lose that additional 10-15 pounds to reach my goal weight before the wedding! I KNOW I can do it! So, back to my green beans! LOL

No comments: