Monday, June 18, 2007

OMG, the game was AMAZING.

Oh wait, let me re-phrase that, the Red Sox played very crappy (last Thursday) but my EXPERIENCE was amazing! I loved every second of it! I was really afraid that I'd be bored (I'm not much into sports) but it was exciting! I kept finding myself sitting on the edge of my seat, elbows on knees, staring. I asked Daryl a bazillion questions which he patiently answered. I need to learn damnit! LOL

We had awesome seats! We were approximately eleven rows up from the field, between third base and home but WAY closer to home. I could see the faces of players as they went up to bat. It was cool! And I had my Fenway Frank, as well. LOL

I think I'm going to be spoiled now becuz of how good these seats were!! We are going again in July: Me and D, Michele and Daniel, and Sarah and Brian, and the seats are bleachers. Daryl pointed out how far away we'd be. BUT I'm sure we'll still have a blast!! I can't wait to go.

No comments: