Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OMG, I'm so excited I feel like bursting! I opened up a letter last night (didn't see it till around 9:30pm after I had a horrible night...part of which was due to Daisy biting my finger!) and it immediately put a huge happy smile on my face when I read it.

The Bridal Mall has my dress! It arrived!!! I can't wait to go "visit" it and try it on. The only crappy part of course being that i have to come up with the remainder of the balance within the next thirty days. But you know what? That's one less cost I'll have to deal with closer to the wedding. Cuz I'll still have to pay for alterations and veil (and tiara, if I decide to get one) and shoes and bra, etc, etc, etc, etc!!! YIKES!

This makes it seem SO MUCH MORE real now. It's MY dress. Mine. Not just some sample I tried on. ;-)

No comments: