Monday, July 09, 2007

I. Am. In. Love.

With my wedding dress. LOL

It came in at the bridal salon so I went to see it in person and try it on yesterday (MY dress, not the sample!) and I fell in love with it ALL OVER AGAIN. What a difference a PROPER fitting dress makes. LOL The sample was like 2-3 sizes too small so they really had to squish me in, and SQUEEZE me together and I had fat rolls popping out all over. Sexy, I know. LOL THIS time around however, it fit like a glove! They will have to take in the top of the bodice since it's a little big up there but otherwise I don't think there will have to be too many alterations done! I'm VERY excited about that!

God, I can't WAIT for Daryl to see me in it! I think he'll be pleasantly surprised. :-)
I can't believe I have to wait till next MAY to show it to him! *SIGH*

No comments: