Monday, October 29, 2007

Had a good weekend. But, did I eat well, you may ask? Not really.

Friday we grocery shopped after work (and bought loads of candy for the trick-or-treaters from BJ's! Don't worry, it's mostly all candy that doesn't "do" it for me. I was SMART about that this year!). Then we did a small roaster chicken for dinner with Annie's mac and cheese and mixed veggies. Not a bad meal, at all!

Saturday we went to the new Cabela's (sp?) in East Hartford with Daryl's grandparents, and his mom and step dad who were in town for the weekend. That store was pretty cool, I must admit! This coming from a NON-fisher/hunter. Then after that I made an apple pie that we brought over to his grandparents house...and I stuffed my face with pizza for dinner. Damn pizza. It gets me every time. I did have some apple pie...but a very small piece.

Sunday Daryl and I went out for bagels (Bruegger's) and lattes (Starbucks). And actually that was a pumpkin spice latte for me, and peppermint hot chocolate for Daryl. Then I cleaned until around four when Stacey came over to watch the Patriots game with us. We had chips and salsa and I made chicken quesadillas...using 9-grain tortillas, chicken, 2% cheddar, salsa and low fat sour cream. YUMMY. Unfortunately though Stacey brought over soda and chocolate chip cookies...I had some ginger ale (and I NEVER drink soda!) and two cookies! Brendan popped over at seven and then we settled in to watch the Red Sox game. I admit, it was a struggle for me to stay up that late...but I DID IT!!! :-) I finally saw the END of the last four games. HA HA!

But now today...I. AM. TIRED.

2 comments:

Chele76 said...

I hear ya.... crying for my pillow today ;)

Hang in there, remember that today is a new day and keep it going strong!

Smitty76 said...

I have been good today, back on track! (praying, wishing, hoping for a good weigh-in tomorrow!!!)