Thursday, October 04, 2007

I stole this from Michele....

1. How do you like your eggs? with a runny yoke! but the white part must be cooked...so fried and with a slice of American cheese on top...but I also LOVE omelletes too!
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? light with either one sugar or one splenda (depending on my mood LOL); tea with 1% milk and either one sugar or one splenda
3. Favorite breakfast food: I love eggs on the weekend...or french toast...or homemade waffles...well, that pretty much narrowed it down LOL
4. Peanut butter - smooth or crunchy? Usually smooth, but I enjoy crunchy as well.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? I am not into creamy dressings...I much prefer light and especially fruity...like a raspberry viniagrette
6. Coke or Pepsi? either one but they both make me burp like crazy...I try to steer clear of soda for the most part.
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? Spaghetti with sauce (from a bottle!), sometimes with ground beef in the sauce. Or grilled chicken/pork and steamed veggies...nice and easy and quick clean up!
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? pepperoni...mmmm...and garlic if Daryl will agree to it (he likes fresh garlic only and some of the places around us only do the jar stuff...I take what I can get!)
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? my yummy homemade meatloaf...or a crock pot recipe...or a pork loin in the oven
10. Do any foods bring back good memories? chocolate chip cookies or cupcakes...I remember having fun watching my mom make them cuz she'd always let me lick the spoons!
9. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Michele is right on target with the throwing up part...went out for hibatchi one night and overindulged on the alcohol (scorpion bowls)...it was wasn't pretty coming back up! *SHUDDER*
10. Do any foods remind you of someone? again, chocolate chip cookies make me think of my mom...and pierogis make me think of my dad (he LOVED them!)
11. Is there a food you refuse to eat? I don't like mushrooms, olives, seafood (most) or steak
12. What was your favorite food as a child? hmmm...probably McDonald's cheeseburgers? I remember getting so excited to go there. LOL Now I get NERVOUS eating that stuff! LOL
13. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? can't remember...probably something like brussel sprouts and beets...both of which I now like
14. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? STEAK! my said said I coudln't get enough when I was really young!
15. Favorite fruit and vegetable: strawberries and sweet potatoes
16. Favorite junk food: Mmmm...nachos...pizza...cheese and crackers...heath bar crunch ice cream...Doritos...should i keep going?
17. Favorite between meal snack: 100 calorie snack, fruit or cheese
18. Do you have any weird food habits? um, i like the flavor/coating off most chips (Doritos, flavored potato chips) and I bite the salt granules off of pretzels before eating them.
19. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Diet, what's that? LOL Salad… fruit… veggies…DUH
20 . You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? cheesecake! pizza! CHEESE!
21. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? I never eat Indian/Thai.
22. Can I get you a drink? water please
23. Red wine or white? white
24. Favorite dessert? back to the cheesecake, also homemade SOFT cookies, or strawberry shortcake. (getting hungry now!)
25. The perfect nightcap? hot tea...or maybe a little Bailey's

No comments: