Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh! I almost forgot to say...I'm back on Weight Watchers...AGAIN.

Yes, for like the millionth time. ;-)

I'm doing it on my own (no meetings, no internet ww) becuz it's cheaper that way. I have all my books, food journal, sliders, etc. so I know I have all the tools I need to do it! I am the type of person that (in order to lose weight) needs to follow a specific type of plan in the beginning. It helps me to focus and "get back on track" and...not to mention the fact that it's so HARD to lose those initial cravings for "bad" foods. Once those cravings die down though, I know it will be so much easier for me to keep going. SO my first day yesterday I DID go over my allotted points for the day by seven extra points (my daily is 24) but hey, it's my first day! I figure that's pretty darn good! Today will be the true test...let's see how I do...

No comments: