Thursday, October 18, 2007

Well...it's day three of weight watchers and I've gone over in points every single day. (yes, I know the day is not over yet, but I only have four points left for the rest of the day and that's not including my small Dunkin coffee w/cream and 1 splenda that I'm about to consume...slow day...the caffiene will "perk" up my afternoon!). Thank goodness for those 35 extra "Flex" points that I have each week! :-)

But on a GOOD note...I've been making much better food choices all three days! So for that, I'm very pleased with myself. For instance, yesterday I had for my afternoon snack one of those Planters NUTrition mixes (peanuts, pistachios, pecans, almonds and hazelnuts)...much better than my old choice which would have been peanut m-n-m's. (Hey peanuts! GOOD fat, right? hehehee...)

Also, I've been walking on my lunch breaks this week (except for today...had to go to my nail appointment! Tomorrow I promise to be back on track...literally. Well, okay, it's actually a sidewalk I'm walking on, not a track). I think these key reasons are all attributing to the fantastic mood I've been in the past couple days...as well as the reason I've had more energy! Michele and I agreed to be "buddies" and cheer each other on (or yell at each other if that is the case) while we travel this crazy road to getting in shape. I am ready to start feeling good about my body again!

No comments: