Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Cramps are ripping through my belly this morning with tremendous force...seriously, it's like little maniacal elves in my belly with sharp, pointy knives...sometimes being a woman really sucks.

And I meant to slap on one of those little sticky adhesive pads that warm up (forgot what they're called!) to get a little relief but OF COURSE, I was miserable this morning that I even had to GO to work feeling like this so that I stinkin' FORGOT!

So, now I'm sitting here at work, hunched over my desk, miserable.

Ugh.

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Owie. Poor April. =( Do those heat pad thingies really help? I usually just get cozy with my bottle of Advil...

Smitty76 said...

I LOVE the heat-pad-thingies! I swear by them. Sometimes I'll even put one on before bed...can't say how much they help with cramps but they are soothing, in my opinion, so that I'm able to STOP focusing on the cramps and just relax!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Sold. I am so picking them up for next time. The worst is trying to relax enough to get comfortable & fall asleep. Especially if you're waiting for the Advil to kick in.