Friday, November 02, 2007

Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!! It's FRIDAY!! I get to leave work in an HOUR!

Can you tell I'm excited?

I have a few errands to run after work including our meeting this afternoon/evening with the wedding photographer. We are going to see how our engagement pictures came out and I can't wait! I hope they are nice. I wanna get a nice big one for the living room. Just hoping I don't look like a total fat-ass in the pics. LOL I know, I know, I'm sure it's fine. But I am my OWN worst critic!!!!

What else? Oh, I gotta run to the package store and get a few bottles of wine. Daryl and I are hosting a co-ed Athena's party tomorrow night at our house. I'm sure we'll have a blast! So far there are four couples coming, and four singles. I've got my camera ready to go. LOL My last party (not co-ed) I got some HILARIOUS pictures of everyone. So I gotta spend the rest of the evening after our appointment tonight, and most of the morning/early afternoon tomorrow, scrubbing the house from top to bottom. I'll be vacuuming Tucker's baby fine fur for HOURS, I'm sure. (I swear it's like Tucker-tumbleweeds all over the house!). Then my 2nd PeaPod delivery will be coming sometime between 9:30-1:30pm so I'll only have to drag myself away from cleaning for a few minutes. Perfect. I gotta also prepare some munchies for the evening!

Sunday my bestest friend, April (yes, her name is April too! LOL) is coming over for coffee and to hang like mid-morning. She can't make it to the party cux she is having a medical procedure done but at least we'll get to catch up on Sunday. And in the evening, our friend John is coming over for dinner and to watch the Patriots (not sure what time they play on Sunday). SO it should be a busy weekend!

5 comments:

April said...

OK - too bizarre that you also have a friend named April - growing up, there were two other girls in my class named April - and of course, the three of us were friends ... too strange! Have a fantastic weekend, the party sounds like fun, hope you post the pics. BTW, I think things are starting to pick up business wise for me, so Christmas will be great! I'm just trying to not go overboard, which is what I do. Not satisfied with five or six gifts, the kids have to get fifteen. You know? Even though they'd be totally thrilled with two! Have fun cleaning too, I don't envy that. But I am off to do the dishes now.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Most importantly: Patriots play at 4pm!!

I was just watching the episode of Sex & The City where Charlotte & Harry do their engagement photos... LOL...

Smitty76 said...

Aprils should rule the world! ;-) And the party WAS hilarious...I posted a pic above of Daryl enjoying himself. LOL

And i DEFINITELY did not miss second half of the Patiots game! LOL

~**Dawn**~ said...

UNDEFEATED BABY!!!
Someone needs to tell Peyton there's no crying in football either. =P

Smitty76 said...

OMG I know! What is WITH these big babies lately!??! Geez!!! I'm sure the PeeWees play nicer!