Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For all of you who may be wondering...

...today I turn 31!!!! (I'm not quite at an age yet where I choose NOT to share that information...LOL). It's actually pretty amazing to me to think I've been on this planet for thirty one years. :-) I'm so grateful for my life, my family, my friends, my health and all of you my bloggy friends!!

Life is a great thing, indeed.

I'm actually in a really GREAT birthday mood, as you probably can tell. After I came in to work today to multiple ecards, email and text message birthday wishes. I'm feeling loved today!

And thank YOU all for the birthday wishes through my last comment section. You guys rock!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! I hope today continues to be great!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

I hope you have a wonderful wonderful birthday, April. =)

Keri said...

Happy Birthday !!
may you never look your age or feel embarressed to tell it !
I'm 35 and proud to be.

Zoe said...

HAppy Birthday young one!

Chele76 said...

HB!!! Sorry about the delayed wish.. does being out of the state and sans computer count as a good excuse? ;)