Sunday, December 23, 2007

I have a new blog-stalker.

His name is Daryl.

I was reading on the couch earlier this evening when all of a sudden, D comes out of the computer room (where he'd spent the last *quiet* hour or so) with a big silly grin on his face.

I smiled back and put my book down.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?"

"I've been 'spying' on you." He said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean, spying on me? Oh, my blog?"

"Yes. I like reading it. I like the way you write."

Feeling kind of bashful now, I replied, "Thanks, honey."

"You know what i like the most though about it?" He asked. "Reading about ME."

Of course. ;-)

Then he proceeded to tell me how he liked reading Melissa's blog too. (Melissa, you have a blog-stalker too now!).

So of course, now I was thinking, "I haven't blogged in a a day or so! I need to get in there!" And off I scampered to the computer room.

Daryl called out from the living room, "What, are you going to blog now?"

"Yeah I might..." I replied vaguely. Without skipping a beat, D said: " Make sure you write all about how special I am."

Oh yes, D, you are special!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! I have to mention that Joe stalks my blog, too. Joe just started his own blog, so I'm going to have to spend some time stalking him.

It makes me giggle that D wants you to tell us about how special he is. He reminds me of a grown up little boy, just like my SnoreMan!!

I love blog stalkers, so bring it on...

Taj said...

Lol...mine stalks my blog(s) too. Although he probably doesn't appreciate the not so special bits...lol