Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I have a weird "eye thing" going on today. It started yesterday with the feeling of a "soreness" with my lid/eyeball. Pressing on the closed lid hurt (I found out when I woke up yesterday and tried to rub the morning goo from my eyes. LOL) Then late afternoon yesterday my right temple starting throbbing with a lovely head ache AND my right ear and side of my throat felt...for lack of a better word...weird. A co-worker suggested maybe I had a sinus infection or something.

Now TODAY I woke up and my eye is still not right (the whole socket feels mildly tender, less so than yesterday actually!) but it's a teeny bit swollen. Not enough to cause alarm or make me gasp in fright, but enough to make me say "Hmmmm." Has this ever happened to anyone before?

I did not poke myself in the eye, I would remember that. I don't see any bug bites (cuz someone else mentioned--*SHUDDER*--maybe a spider bite.) And I do feel a bit run-down but I'm attributing that to mental stress...I don't think I'm sick or getting sick...weeeeeeeird.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Could very well be stress. I know a few people who get eye ticks when they are over stressed. Here's hoping it passes quickly. Eye things are just no fun!!

April said...

Sorry to say, I've had the same symptoms before -- sinus infection -- even with NO congestion. Call the doc!! Feel better.

snowflake said...

Yep, sinus infection that gave me an eye so puffy and bruised it was almost black. Scary. Sinus infections aren't fun. Hope your eye feels better soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad I found you. I'm in CT too! Are you still in the area?

Heather said...

hope you are feeling better!

Zoe said...

sinus infection :(