Friday, December 21, 2007

I want to THANK Melissa for sharing her friend's YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY Chocolate Peppermint Martini recipe yesterday (Melissa, I hope your friend does not mind me linking to her recipe on her blog...I feel it is my DUTY to spread the word on how delicious this drink is! LOL). It was like drinking a liquid candy cane. No lie.

It is the BOMB! Seriously. I can't tell you that enough.

Even Big D, after taking a sip, was like, "Whoa. That's a good drink." I am planning on making it again tonight and using my peppermint rimmer around the glass. I think that will just make it PERFECT.

No, I am not a lush, but tasty things make me so very happy. :-)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! I think Jules will be happy to have a little link love. I'm seriously thinking about going out and buying the stuff and giving it a whirl myself.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I hope your readers do to!!

Chele76 said...

sounds yummy... wonder if we should have one or twenty on New Years Eve? lol

Taj said...

I see Jules is spreading the Chocolate Martini love!

But where in the world did you find half-n-falf? ;)

Jules rocks by the way! (Melissa does too!)

Smitty76 said...

That half -n- falf is good shit. ;-)

And Michele, I say we have fifteen on NYE! LOL