Thursday, December 27, 2007

I. Want. To. Cry.

Note to self:
Never take time off at busiest work times of the year...holiday season or PERSONAL life be damned!!! (<---insert extreme sarcasm here)


I'm so busy and not sure I'm going to get things done when they NEED TO/HAVE TO be done so I'm stressing. Couple that with the fact that other work things are irritating me (that I can't type about here...bummer) AND possibly that I'm PMS'ing...that makes for a cranky April.

I gotta head to lunch (although I even feel guilty taking time for THAT!) cuz my stomach is growling like a wild untame-able beast right now. I did just eat a square of organic milk chocolate that I got as a gift from a coworker and I must admit, it's soothing that beast a tiny bit. But just a teeny, tiny bit.

I'll be back whenever I can pull my head out of the piles of multi-colored (pretty! a rainbow!) papers on my desk. *SIGH*

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Back to the daily grind...doesn't that just suck!

I hope things settle down for you soon!

April said...

take a deep breath and think of your new carpet!! How exciting! Glad you had a great Christmas and BTW, my best friend growing up was named Becky, too. Could it be any weirder?

Taj said...

Think of great carpets and special blog stalkers! ;) Guaranteed to ease your stress for a minute or two.

Hope things ease up for you soon!

Cecily R said...

Maybe because I read it at 2:10 am, but your rainbow comment is totally funny!

Sorry about the stress. REal life can seriously be a downer after a great holiday. Here's hoping the rainbow disappears soon!