Tuesday, December 18, 2007

There's nothing like a little baby lovin' and smoochin' to put you in a good mood after a long (HARD) day at work! I was having a horribly shitty day until Sarah and the fam came over tonight so we could do our birthday gift exchange. Her daughter,Julia, is getting so big! (and believe it or not, these were taken AFTER I fell on the ice outside in front of my stinkin' house! Broke two nails, got some gravel embedded in my palms and hurt my tummy when it smashed into the cement steps on my front porch. Ouch! Damn ice! Some times I really dislike winter time!!)


In this one, Julia was giving ME the kisses! LOL Love her!!



She LOVED my birthday balloon and kept saying "Boo! Boo!" for balloon, all night long.





And below is me and Julia's mommy, Sarah. (Damn I look fat here!! UGH!). Anyway, we had a good night. :-) But now I'm beat!! Pretty soon, off to bed for me! I'm making it an early night. Have a good one, girls!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had fun tonight. Julia is a doll.

I hope your feeling better after your fall. Ice is just no fun!!

Cecily R said...

That's when the kiddies around are worth it!!

Happy Birthday month Smitty!

Keri said...

Ava sends you 'squishy hugs'... she slipped on the ice yesterday, but luckily i caught her before her head touched, so she says 'beeee kare fulll apil'

Chele76 said...

OMG I cannot belive how big she is!!! I haven't seen her since her birthday party.....

~**Dawn**~ said...

Baby hugs & kisses & smiles & laughs make *everything* better. =)