Monday, December 31, 2007

What is everyone doing for New Year's Eve?

I'm very glad that my work is letting us go at two today (as opposed to our usual time at six) so now I can go run out and buy the shredded mozz that I forgot to buy yesterday at the dang grocery store.

D and I are going over Michele's tonight for a little food, wine (maybe beer for the boys?) and good company. We're looking forward to it! D is making chili in our crock pot right now at home and we bought tortilla chips, cheese and scallions to make yummy nachos...and I am going to make my delicious pepperoni bread as well. Absolutely nothing diet-friendly but HEY! It's New Year's Eve, damnit! Tomorrow I will start fresh. I have four months and two weeks to whip my overweight ass into shape so I can look pretty in my wedding dress! I'll be going into lock-down mode on better eating and exercise.

Anyway, since I only have three more hours of work left, I'd better get cracking here. I have a lot to finish up. So if I don't talk to you all again....


Happy New Year!!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Mmm, pepperoni bread. We did a pepperoni roll up pizza last night, yum!!

I'm going to start dieting after the first of the year, too. I need to drop at least 10 pounds to start and then lots more after.

Have a great time tonight. And A Happy New Year to you and D!

Poltzie said...

Happy New Year - I hope you have a wonderful night!
When you get a chance I would love the recipe for the pep bread - sounds yummy!

Amy said...

I need to lose 10 pounds in 80 days. I'll join you in lock down mode. (Although I should say, I "join" everyone and just stay at the same weight).

Cecily R said...

Happy New Year Smitty!!

Zoe said...

hope you had a great new years eve and a wonderful 2008!

Keri said...

Happy New Year Honey !
Hope you had fun at Chele's

Taj said...

Happy New Year to you! Hope 2008 brings everything you desire!