Thursday, January 31, 2008

...oh and by the way? I lost half of a pound.

I'm not super excited though cuz I'm not even sure that is completely accurate. My scale has been behaving VERY innappropriately--spitting out like four different weights in a time span of two minutes--so I don't know if I really did lose a half of pound. Although I'd like to THINK so.

I registered for a totally awesome scale but then again, that means I won't get it till May...so not sure what I'm going to do.

And Crystal is begging me to go to Weight Watchers with her (starting next week) and I had originally told her yes, but now I don't know. First of all,I really can't afford to do it...not with paying for this wedding. Plus, I've been doing ok on my own, ya know? But then again I know I'll lose more/quicker if I do WW.

I'm torn...

7 comments:

Zoe said...

i had good success with ww after one of my kids. i plan to go back soon!

Cecily R said...

I know that a lot of people are really successful with WW. I can't do the whole weigh in in front of people thing. I am a wuss.

Yay you on doing well on your own!!

ALF said...

found your site from Melissa over at Hope for the Hopeless - just wanted to say hi!

I wish I had someone to do ww with me...

krissy said...

I think your beautiful and I don't think you need to lose weight but if it makes you feel good, then you go girl!!!!!!!

My sister lost like 70lbs from ww. I haven't been brave enough to go yet...but it's my plan!!!

Your a little sweetie! And I think you should totally join the tatoo club! Just get a very small one because it only last for a few minutes!!!

Melissa said...

I know a lot of had success with WW, me too.

It just all depends on whether you have the money or not.

How's that for really unhelpful? ;)

April said...

I am doing WW online - with a friend. That way she and I are accountable to one another without the whole weighing in front of everyone. It's pretty cool - and FIVE dollars a week. Today I bought the WW snack cakes - carrot with cream cheese icing, YUMMY.

krissy said...

You are quickly becoming my new best bloggy friend! Your such a sweetie!!!

I wish there were more of you around my area!!!