Eek! I've been tagged by Melissa to do a meme! I've never been tagged before. Damn you Melissa for making me use my brain on a Monday morning (ok, ok, technically it's Monday afternoon BUT I just got in! LOL).
And I'm just teasing. This should be fun.
Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.
Oh boy, this could be interesting. Do I even have that many blog posts to fall back on? I have not been on here for a long time. But I am going to try my hardest! Damn, this is hard...I don't really have many enlightening posts! Okay, I mildly cheated. These are not my FAVORITE blog posts but they meet the meme-criteria of being about family, etc.
Okay here goes...
1. Here is my family.
2. Um, I apologize to all my friends.I really need to work on this one. The posts that involve my friends (up to this point) are pretty boring!
3. I AM a superfreak. And a dog.
4. I love Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes. Seriously. I must have at least four posts about them. But the thing I love more than lattes, is obviously DARYL. Here is one of my favorite posts about him.
5. Here is one of my favorites...the story of when my little Daisy ran away and then I got her back!. And this one is quick and simple, but a happy day that i like to remember! And this one just happened recently so I'm sure you all remember. It makes me giggle every time I read it!
NOW IT'S MY TURN! I'm tagging YOU:
1. Are you Kidding me?!?!
2. Driving with the Breaks On
3. Melek's Mundane Musings
Go to it, Ladies!! And if I didn't tag you, PLEASE feel free to participate anyway! I'd love to read 'em all!