Monday, January 14, 2008

Eek! I've been tagged by Melissa to do a meme! I've never been tagged before. Damn you Melissa for making me use my brain on a Monday morning (ok, ok, technically it's Monday afternoon BUT I just got in! LOL).

And I'm just teasing. This should be fun.

Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

Oh boy, this could be interesting. Do I even have that many blog posts to fall back on? I have not been on here for a long time. But I am going to try my hardest! Damn, this is hard...I don't really have many enlightening posts! Okay, I mildly cheated. These are not my FAVORITE blog posts but they meet the meme-criteria of being about family, etc.

Okay here goes...

1. Here is my family.
2. Um, I apologize to all my friends.I really need to work on this one. The posts that involve my friends (up to this point) are pretty boring!
3. I AM a superfreak. And a dog.
4. I love Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes. Seriously. I must have at least four posts about them. But the thing I love more than lattes, is obviously DARYL. Here is one of my favorite posts about him.
5. Here is one of my favorites...the story of when my little Daisy ran away and then I got her back!. And this one is quick and simple, but a happy day that i like to remember! And this one just happened recently so I'm sure you all remember. It makes me giggle every time I read it!

NOW IT'S MY TURN! I'm tagging YOU:
1. Are you Kidding me?!?!
2. Driving with the Breaks On
3. Melek's Mundane Musings

Go to it, Ladies!! And if I didn't tag you, PLEASE feel free to participate anyway! I'd love to read 'em all!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, I love the story with your VS bra. I would have died laughing and then the 'is that a hat?' Priceless. Your ring is beautiful!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

This is a really fun post April! I think I might have to file this one away for future blog fodder. =)

April said...

Yikes! I've never been tagged before either! Hmmmmm.... will post tomorrow fo show! BTW - dream is hillarious - I know, not when it happens TO you, but still - what a visual.

Steph said...

Ok I am new to this blog thing so please educate me? I read April's blog on a regular basis and today I see that she was tagged and something about meme. I get that she has to do a post but please tell me what meme is???

BTW love your blog I will add it to my favorites list!!!