Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm moody today.

It's still the weekend so that is completely unacceptable. I think it's partly cuz D and I were so lazy yesterday...ugh. Other than when I got up to bake cookies, Snickerdoodles, for him and my friend, April (Mini Me), who was over, we both never got our asses up off the couch.

Oh wait, I did get up to make dinner...Ham, Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Calzones. They were pretty yummy but in the future I'd change a few things. I think I'll post the recipe on my food blog next, with the changes I'd make.

Anyway, i's now Sunday morning, I could not really sleep late and I'm waiting impatiently to see if we get any snow like predicted. I also told D we gotta clean up the house today. We're having a Super Bowl party at our house next weekend and I really don't want to overwhelm myself next Saturday with cleaning. SO I figure we'll do half of it today. D is clanking about in the kitchen right now making us homemade blueberry pancakes for breakfast. He's a good egg. :-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Yummy! Can't wait to see what you would change.

Melissa said...

Calzones, yum!! I'll have to go and check out the recipe.

Aren't you lucky your having blueberry pancakes I woke up to some nasty concoction Joe rustled up, it stinks...yuck!!

Poltzie said...

mmm pancakes. I've been having lots of cravings lately and now blueberry pancakes are at the top of my list!

krissy said...

I'm in a crappy mode myself and have no idea why??? I made fried rice! I thought it was great until I read that you made calzones. Now I feel lame :-)

Hope your mood brightens a bit!

Dan Mega said...

I hope you saved some.