Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ugh. Note to self: NEVER, EVER, EVER again take the recommended dose (2 pills) of Sudafed Sinus PM.

Unless I WANT to be in a drug-induced haze for the next 24 hours. (And I'm not lying. It's so bad that I can't seem to properly formulate my thoughts today...and I have trouble spitting out specific words. Last night about a half hour or so after taking it, my mouth was slack, hanging open, and I felt like a full-blown zombie. Today I'm still 50% zombie.)

I want my bed.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Yikes, just one of those things wipes me out, I can't imagine taking two. Hope you get some rest soon.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Sudafed (of any variety) and Dawn do not get along.

Smitty76 said...

Oh, and the other yucky thing? Right after taking it, like 30 minutes later, I had to hover over the porcelian GOD cuz I felt like throwing up! Yuck!

Big D said...

you need to man up woman. lol I love it when she takes two and falls asleep so close to me I sweet and she was like a zombie that I couldn't push away between you and that damn yellow lab

Cecily R said...

That's how I feel right now and I haven't even taken anything. I want my bed tooooooo!

jennwa said...

I hope you feel better soon. My husband can not take Sudafed at all, not even the 1 pill without feeling like a zombie.

Chele76 said...

oooh.... nothing PM or more specifically it MUCH be "non-dowsy" for me to take out of the house. All else and I'm on the bed or on the couch.

Smitty76 said...

Michele, I DIDN'T take it out of the house! LOL I took it at night before bed like 8:30pm! But the effects lasted all through the next day. Crazy!