Thursday, February 07, 2008

Don't have much to say today unfortunately till I get out of this slump I'm in (found out more bad family-related news today...ugh) but I wanted to make sure I said thank you guys SO much for your words of encouragement. It is appreciated more than you'll ever know! You helped make me feel like at least I'M not the crazy one. Heh.

You all had great comments and suggestions and I'm definitely taking it to heart.

SO thank you again: Chele, Amy, Melissa, Big D, Robyn, Alf, Lilah (beautiful name!!), April and Keri!

I *squishy-heart* you all!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry to hear you have even more bad news. I hope things start turning around soon!! ((hugs))

Poltzie said...

We heart you too sweet pea!
Big Hugs - we are all here for you! And thanks again for being so vulnerable, life isn't always rainbows and sunshine and I love when people get real!

Flea said...

Just read your post from yesterday. Sending great big squishy hearts your way. It seems that every time we think we couldn't take one more thing, one more thing happens. And we make it through another day. And it sounds like you and D are setting good boundaries, a little at a time. It's the hardest thing in the world, but don't stop. Baby steps. Baby steps. Maybe it's time to break out What About Bob?