Friday, February 08, 2008

Feeling a tad more upbeat today!

I had a massage late yesterday afternoon and was bummed last night cuz I was still hurting. But when I woke up this morning, it dawned on me, I hadn't woken up once during the night moaning in pain when I tried to turn over! And I can put my chin to my chest OR lean my head back and not scream obscenities! Yes, the pain is still there but it's so much fainter! I'm very relieved. Over a week of this crap, and I was ready to lose my mind.

Something else that was nice...waking up to see it snowing! Granted, it snowed for like two seconds, and there is probably only an inch tops, but looking on the bright side here...it was pretty to wake up to. :-)

And what else? It's FRIDAY! You can't beat that with a stick. And with keeping with the happy, I'm picking up my wedding ring tomorrow from the jewelers! In the evening we're meeting some friends for dinner that we haven't seen in a while, so I'm looking forward to it.

And guess what else? ONLY 99 MORE DAYS TILL THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Chele76 said...

yikes....down to double-digits!

krissy said...

Woo-hoo! Your getting close to the big moment!

Glad your neck/back pain is doing better! Would you cooking some of your yummy recipes and then sending them to me help the pain any??? Just wondering!

Heather said...

very exciting about the wedding... and it is still snowing at my house so you are more than welcome to it b/c i am rather sick of it.

Keri said...

*gulp*.... holy double digits...

happy you are more upbeat... a pretty snow pulled me off the edge of the cliff this morning too.

ALF said...

you're down to double digits - that's huge! I am still in love with my wedding and it was almost 9 months ago.

Tucker is so cute!

Steph said...

I am glad you are feeling better, I haven't been here in a could of days so I went back and read some of your blogs Wednesday pretty much blew me away, I am sorry you have had to deal with all of that hopefully things will start to turn around at least they sound as of today like they are going in the right direction. Keep your head up, just think in 99 days you will have your super special day!

Melek said...

wow, i just finished catching up on your family drama post, and girl, i feel for ya. nothing worse than having your head and heart tugged back and forth over family. it's so hard. i feel for ya. glad you got the massage tho...even tho you were hurting, sounds like it eliminated some of the pain. i went thru the same neck stuff a few months back and only PT could cure it. i was so thankful to be able to look down again!

only 99 more days!!!

Melissa said...

Whoohooo! Double digits!! I'm glad your feeling a little more up today!! I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Cecily R said...

OOOOOO! Under the 100 mark! How exciting!

Glad you are feeling better.

Jealous that you are still happy to see that it's snowing when you wake up. :)

Poltzie said...

WOOHOO, Happy double digits to you my friend :))
I have a secret...
I wore my wedding ring before I got married a few times and played married. It was really fun, you should try it!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

I hope you are able to have a wonderful relaxing drama-free weekend. =) You deserve a break.

Poltzie said...

April did you get my email?

OHmommy said...

OMgish... it eill be here before you know it!!!

Flea said...

YAY! for the wedding ring! YAY! for the 99 days!