Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, my little bloggy-Valentine's!

I had pretty picture to share of the heart-shaped cookies I made last night, but of course we have no internet at home so I could not get on here! And for some reason, the pic I took on my cell phone I have been unable to send. So sadly, I can not post that pic. Instead here is a picture from LAST Valentine's Day...the table was all set up for the lobster dinner I made Daryl!!



I hope you all share and receive lots of LOVE today.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, fancy schmancy!! Happy V Day@

Steph said...

cool table wonder if I acn get my hubby to do that for me? Have a good one!

Cecily R said...

Happy Valentine's Day Smitty!

OHmommy said...

Fancy, indeed!!!

Keri said...

woot woot !
nice table last year ... and lobster...
Trust me NEXT Valentines day will be the most magical ever... your first MARRIED valentines day... it's just sooo special... and if there's a bun in the ole oven ~ just that much more magical !!

Smitty76 said...

You girls crack me up! Fancy? It's a paper tablecloth, two heart-patterned champagane glasses from Target's $1.00-$5.00 racks, and again from those same racks i got those cute red heart shaped bowls. I love Target!!! Oh, and I sprinkled candy hearts all over the table. Yum!