I just saw that I'm THISCLOSE to being in the double digits on my wedding countdown...breathe, breathe, April...time to pull out that TO-DO List (you procrastinator, you) and get crack-a-lackin'!
How in the hell do you get organized when you are one of the least organized people in Connecticut?? (If you came over to my house, you'd understand. I move things to a safe place so that I won't lose them....and then I end up LOSING THEM ANYWAY cuz I have no idea where I've moved them to. Just ask Daryl...it's one of his pet peeves. LOL I make piles of stuff when I have no idea where to put it.)
Okay, the bigger wedding-related talks I need to start so far are:
1. Figure out how I'm going to make my invitations. Buy a new printer (cuz mine is broken) and make them myself? Make them on my computer and then go to Kinko's to print out? Buy them off a site I found on the internet? Cry until someone does it for me?
2. I need to purchase and start putting together the bouquets and boutinniers (however the hell you spell that). 'Chele? Keri? When should we start?
3. Need to finish my invite list and get the last few addresses that I don't have.
4. Choose the guys tuxes. (and no D, no top-hats OR Loony Tunes, allowed!)
5. Buy a bra/bustier thingie for my big 'ol rack. (might wait till closer to my dress-fittings, in case I happen to lose a little bit of poundage from the girls before then). And along those lines, I also need to get something to wear in my hair, and jewelry.
6. Find a place for Rehearsal Dinner and let future MIL know the details (cuz she is paying. Love that woman!)
7. Need to get my Mom motivated and ready to dress-shop. She's as picky as me so I know she needs as much time as possible to find something!
8. Get the bridal party gifts...I don't want to wait till last minute becuz that would be bad...money-wise.
I'm sure there are a ton of items I forgot but for now, isn't this enough? *SIGH*