Monday, February 25, 2008

I don't really have much to say today, so here you go.

Silly Melissa over at Hope for the Hopeless tagged me to do a nice simple meme-aroo (my new name for a meme.)
Here are the rules:

You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

My middle name is Lynn (Melissa, we have the same middle name! how cool is that? WELL If you want to be technical, I guess Lynn is majorly common. LOL)

L- Loves pizza, in an insane way. As in, I'd eat it every single day and never grow tired of it.

Y- Yearns for the work day to end, on a daily basis (well, Monday through Friday, that is).


N- Never without a smile or laugh to share with my friends...I love to make people happy!

N- Not easily able to control my emotions...as in, I wear my heart visibly on my sleeve; I cry
often; I am crazily stubborn and when you get me in a giggle-fest look out cuz I can't always stop.


So, now it's my turn to share this fun. I'm tagging the following peeps:

Michele at On the Tips of my Fingers
Krissy at Firecracker Mom!
Robyn at Where's Jelly?
Steph at The Daily Grind
Zoe at I've Come Undone
and I can't forget...
Big D at Daryl's Not So Frequent Blog Spot

If I didn't tag you, please don't take offense, I'll get you next time! Feel free to join in the meme-alicious fun, anyway.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You did much better than I did...I'll be darned if I could come up with anything for N!

Zoe said...

i love tags...but i have a totally freakish middle name. i may have to wait on this one. we are talking certain public humiliation!

Robyn said...

Give me a day or 2.

Chele76 said...

ok, I played!