Tuesday, February 05, 2008


I have a feeling I gained back the three pounds I had lost. At least between Friday and yesterday--I wouldn't be surprised with the way I've been eating. And I hate to lay blame, but I'm pointing fingers at my damn period. It graced me with it's monthly presence late last night, which would explain why I've wanted to shove every salty and/or chocolate item in my mouth that I can find. And with the damn bloating?? I'm literally POPPING out of my jeans the past couple days. I feel like the Pillsbury Doughboy...only not as cute and squishy. Blech.

STICK A FORK IN ME...CUZ I'M DONE!!!

And it's only Tuesday? Can someone PUH-LEEZ tell me why it's not Friday yet???? *SIGH*

5 comments:

Chele76 said...

I share your pain girl. But I am proud to say that the peanut butter chips I found hiding in the back of the cabinet are happliy in the GARBAGE now.

Melissa said...

Just remember next week you will lose it all and be back to where you started. Keep the faith!!

Steph said...

I hate that! I will be there next week though man being a woman is tough!

kristabella said...

It is hard for me to eat healthy during my period too. I just try and be better about it. Eat baked chips. Or nuts. And Weight Watchers ice cream bars.

I still eat a whole box in one sitting, but at least it is lower calories, right?

~**Dawn**~ said...

It's not Friday because Father Time is mean like that. =P