Monday, February 25, 2008


I'm having a really shitty day and this is the first MPM that I've been doing the past few weeks where I just. didn't. want. to. do. it.
Ugh. Yesterday was a very hard, emotional day and the thought of hopping on the computer was just too insane to comprehend. Spent the whole day worrying about everyone else's feelings/emotions (not that that is a BAD thing) and not enough time dealing with my own, and now it's all coming out today. Messy. Today is not much better but I NEED to set up some type of meal plan this week, no matter how "loose" it may be. My mental state of mind, not to mention my weigh-in on Saturday, depends on it! (by the way, little braggin' moment...I lost 2.8 lbs. last week! go, me!). So without further gloominess, here is my meal plan for this week!
To learn more about Menu Plan Monday, check out Laura's site.

Monday: Pizza Night. No energy to cook. Or think healthy.

Tuesday: Kielbasa and saurkraut, possibly over baked potatoes with steamed veggies on the side. (Thanks Keri! Your post made me salivate! Well all except for the "scraping the scum" part. Heh.)

Wednesday: Chicken breasts (maybe grilled) and green salads, with steamed green beans.

Thursday: Dinner over D's grandparents, not sure what we're having

Friday: Black Bean Enchiladas (this is a total carry over, never got to it last week!)
served with low fat sour cream and salsa, and tortilla chips. And maybe an additional veggie.

Saturday: Your guess is as good as mine...we were supposed to be spending the weekend in Burnt Hills, NY at D's mom and step-dad's but now D has to work. :-( Bummer.

Sunday:
Crockpot meal...I'm thinking maybe D's favorite Chicken Cordon Blue

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry your having a bummer week but man 2.8 pounds!! WTG!! That is awesome.

I hope things settle down with the feelings and emotions soon!!

BTW, consider yourself tagged!

Natalie said...

Congrats on the weight loss!


Natalie @ bosoxmommy.com

Poltzie said...

Congrats on the weight loss, you rule!!
Sorry about the shitty day though. With all the wedding stress I'm sure whatever you are dealing with is the last thing you need.
Sending you a virtual glass of wine and a box of chocolates :)

Chele76 said...

((hug))

Amy said...

double ((hug)) and yay for 2.8 pounds gone!

ALF said...

I'm totally jealous of your weight loss. I think I gained 49 pounds since yesterday.

Feel better!