Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm not looking forward to going to WW tomorrow. This is not a good feeling, only my 2nd week back. But this was hell week and I know my eating habits were totally horrendous. I'm not afraid of not losing...I can handle that. I'm afraid of possibly gaining. That would really upset me (I really wanted to lose a good 5-8 lbs. before March 15th, my first dress fitting!).

And the freakin' chocolate Robin's Eggs? These things are killing me over here!! I can't stop eating them!! I have no idea why other than the fact that they are on my desk (I always have a candy dish on my desk, themed to whatever holiday is currently close). But I bought these specifically becuz they are NOT my favorite. I guess when you have a craving, anything will do.

Anyway, thank god it's Friday. It's been a long-ass week and I'm ready for some relaxation time. (although part of me feels SUPER guilty cuz Big D has to work almost all weekend. Poor thing. But our checkbook thanks him for the OT!). I plan on cleaning the house up, so that it gleams. It's looking as beat up as I feel! Plus tomorrow after the (dreaded) weigh-in, I gotta run to the mall to order D's wedding ring! And I might take a look around at strapless bras at VS while I'm there...I have a $30 gift card I can use towards that purchase. I don't plan on buying any type of fancy-schmancy bra to wear under my dress...just a simple strapless that I know I'll actually WEAR again. And maybe I'll treat myself to a nice scrub from Bath and Body while I'm there. I haven't gotten one of those in a long time, and I'm feeling the urge to pamper myself! Ooh, maybe I'll give myself a pedi, also!! It sounds like it might have to be SPA DAY tomorrow at my house. I haven't done that in so long. I even have a nice charcoal face mask I'll drag out of the bathroom closet. Anyone wanna come over and "spa it up" with me? I promise chick flicks and martinis to go along with...:-)

11 comments:

Janice said...

I love easter candy, Yummy-

Thanks for stopping by, cute blog.

Poltzie said...

I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could be!!
Take care of yourself, you deserve it!

Melissa said...

If only, but the commute would be one hell of a drive. Have fun tomorrow!

Chele76 said...

sounds tempting... but I already have my own martini-laden plans. :)

Robyn said...

OOH a day spa sounds fun. Enjoy.

Flea said...

Sure, I'll come over. I wish. :) I'll be out climbing and will need a spa treatment when all my muscles turn to jello.

Zoe said...

i'd love a spa day and some martini's...no chick flicks though!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Wait. Is that a mix of milk chocolate *and* dark chocolate Robin Eggs?? I cannot find the dark chocolate ones anywhere this year. =(

And yes, I did just ask thath question based on the colors of the candy shells. =P

April said...

Dawn,
that really scares me that you know that! LOL YES! I totally mixed the regular with the dark...I found them at Target...can't remember, do you guys have a Target in Florida???
April

~**Dawn**~ said...

I know my chocolate. ;-) Yes we do have Target down here. I have not looked there. I looked at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart and Publix (our version of Stop & Shop). I believe there will be a stop at Target in my near future. I love the dark chocolate ones! Thanks!

Faz said...

I love those chocolate Robin's Eggs. They have that chemical/sugar tasting coating that eats the inner lining of your cheeks, and that chocolate that melts instantly until you get to the BB-sized center which never seems to get smaller. I need to make a stop at the store....