Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm REALLY diggin' the bloggy-love!! Thank you so much to both Melissa (sorry it took so long! LOL) and Keri who bestowed this little black and white beauty upon my humble blog!!

And since it's good manners to not only show my appreciation, but to pass along the love, I'm now going to award this EXCELLENT award to a couple of the blogs that I enjoy frequenting...please stop by and visit them. You won't be sorry!


Amy at Occhio Grosso-Amy's sarcastic wit always keeps me laughing through her posts. Not to mention the fact that I love any Kahlua stories. ;-) Especially the one where he bled all over her car (no, I'm not a sadist...I love puppy-dogs! It was just a funny post...)

Next up, check out Driving with the Brakes on-Talk about having the cutest little ones ever? I love each and every new picture, as well as fun-parenting stories, that's posted!

And I can't forget, Keeping up with the Poltzes-Poltzie has one of the most adorable pregnant-bellies I've ever seen! I love reading all about her English cuke/cauliflower every week. And she seems to makes a pretty darn good "Polish wife". :-)

Michele at On the Tips of my fingers- My good friend, Michele, manages to post some of THE most random, yet hilarious, posts ever. And where else can you find Couscous Gone Wild? Woo hoo!

Krissy over at Firecracker Mom!- She is exactly that...a firecracker! Her hubby dressed up like a woman, she sells sex toys, and she has big boobs...what's not to love?!?!? LOL

And last but not least!!! My Big D over at Daryl's not so frequent blog spot- Yes, he's my man and my favorite mouse-catcher, so I may be biased, but I'm very proud of him for starting up his own blog--yes even with the lack of punctuation which leads to the run-on-sentences-from-hell (heh heh!). That's my boy!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oooh, I'm an E, thanks!

Melissa said...

The first time you'll ever be happy to be an E.

You guys are killing me, I keep adding new blogs to my list and pretty soon I'm going to be reading 100 blogs a day...I'll see y'all soon!

Driving With the Brakes On said...

Thank you! You have reminded me that I need to get some new pictures up . . . Baby #3 is kicking my arse! One of these nights I will stay up later than 8:30 and get my blog on!

Chele76 said...

She likes me too!!!

Poltzie said...

WoW - my second award - Thanks April!!!!!!!
Now if only I could figure out how to post the thing...