Friday, February 15, 2008

T.G.I.F. baby! This week has not been a fun one...I'm definitely glad to see it go.

And bring on the weekend...an eye doctor appointment early tomorrow morning, followed by a phone call with our reception site about money still due (ugh...well that's not the only reason for the call...but still) followed by an even MORE fun phone call to my mortgage guy (who is the BOMB) to talk about refinancing and working on our credit. Good times! (can you detect the sarcasm?)

Oh, and I totally retract my seventh quirk about my eyeball-thingie. Apparantly some of you are under the assumption now that I am a freakazoid. Ha! Seriously, I'm as normal as they come! Err, at least I'm mildly normal. But really, who defines the term normal???

UPDATE: I just got an award from a total sweetheart, Stephanie! So go check out her blog when you can. Yippy! I feel special!!! I promise to spread the love, myself, but work is getting busy so I'll pop back in later to do it!

8 comments:

Steph said...

Hey I tagged you in my blog today go check it out! Have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the award!! Looks like you have a busy weekend ahead of you..

~**Dawn**~ said...

But the good news is that Pitchers & Catchers reported to Spring Training yesterday so Spring is coming!! =)

Christy Lee said...

Hey, I just found your blog, and I thought I would say hi. I'm planning my wedding too!!! Check out my blog (and my puppies!!)

Blogget Jones said...

I have to agree about the use of the word "normal"....who decides what that is?? It's all relative to me, and you do seem normal! From what I've read...LOL

:o) BJ

Christy Lee said...

Well, we just moved our date back to 2009 instead of 2008. So apparently we're not as far as we thought but we're getting there! I usually post updates, tomorrow I'm showing my invites (we just picked them from some samples!!) Thanks for stopping by, I'll talk to you soon!

krissy said...

Well, by next week the dreaded phone calls will be done and over with!!!

TGIF!

Christy Lee said...

We just changed plans on our menu...we're going with a down-home type thing. My family has always celebrated events with a hog roast, so that's what we're going with, with the traditional sides. But we're going to have an elegant cake!! I love to talk about wedding stuff, so anytime you need to vent, let me know!!!