Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wow, I am one moody biatch. I'm tired of my back and neck hurting (and this morning it was bad) so I took one of D's 800 mg. Motrin that he has for his elbow pain. It made me a tiny bit tired which stinks. Then you add in the fact that I'm always super emotional when I have my period...I spilled half my coffee into my lap when I got to work and it was ALL I could do not to burst into tears! Then I started complaining about the weather to my friend Stace (it's been foggy, gray, dreary and rainy for DAYS...I need sunlight damn it!!!) and for some crazy reason, my EYES welled up. Geez!

And now I have just finished typing a long-winded, emotional, personal post and I don't think I want to post it becuz I feel like a total shit-head about what I said in it, even though I was being honest. *SIGH* Today is a sucky day.

5 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

(((HUGS))) I hear ya. I am due this weekend & I swear every other song I hear or commercial I see makes me all teary-eyed. It's annoying!

I say post it if you want to. This is your blog! But if you don't want to, maybe typing it in draft will help because you're getting it out. I know it's helped me in the past.

Smitty76 said...

I think I'm gonna post it, Dawn. Plus I now have an update to add to it. Families STINK sometimes! GRRR!!!

Cecily R said...

Sorry about your sucky day. I hope it gets better soon, I really really do!!

It WILL. I've decided. :)

Cecily R said...

P.S. Post it. It's therapy for free.

Melissa said...

I hope your day turns around and is a lot less sucky as it goes on! :)