Monday, March 24, 2008


Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was good, busy. And I'm happy to report things have calmed down quite a bit having our extra furry house guest. Luke has finally stopped panting nonstop, and even though he is always plastered to Daryl's side, he will lay down and relax now...unlike the first two nights here where he paced constantly. Plus him and Tucker have had a blast playing together and they tire each other out, which we love! Saturday afternoon the two big blondies spent four hours straight playing with each other in the backyard. Luke, who has no toys of his own, has thoroughly enjoyed our doggies basket full of toys here. I'm going to send him home with a new rope toy, and maybe a bone. Anyway, on to the menu plan for this week....



Monday: Grilled chicken salads with steamed green beans

Tuesday: Leftover Easter ham, mashed potatoes and corn

Wednesday: Whole wheat pasta and sauce, with steamed broccoli

Thursdsay: Probably Pizza Night

Friday: Uh oh...going to a sex toy party tonight where I'm sure there will be LOTS of junk food (I'm bringing brownies...and I have my weigh-in tomorrow). Maybe I'll try to eat a salad first so I don't go to the party hungry.

Saturday: My bridal shower today!! Can't wait! :-) I know there is going to be ziti and meatballs and salad, etc. And cake!

Sunday: Crock pot Chili (I hope...as long as Big D is willing to make it! LOL)

9 comments:

Chele76 said...

omg. I can hardly belive your shower is almost here already! I need to get my rear to BB&B to buy a certain something that LUCKILY is still on your registry!!! :D

Canadian Saver said...

Your menu looks good! Have fun at your shower :-)

OHmommy said...

My invite to your party must have gotten lost.

Have an awesome time!

Stephanie said...

I'm not sure which party will be more fun. Have a blast! How was the food last week? You had some awesome stuff on your menu.

Carlie Faulk said...

Thanks for the comment earlier! Sounds like you have a busy week ahead. Showers are so much fun - have a great time!

Crazy Daisy said...

i LOVE ziti!

OOH, Congrats on your engagement and bridal shower (I'm sure I'm way late in the congrats, but hey, I'm just meeting you!) :-)

Melissa said...

I just don't get the having a dog and then not buying it toys. You should see the bunch this new kitty has. So unfair.

Sheesh, I didn't get invite to the toy party or the shower. I see how I rate. Be sure to take some pictures so I can live vicariously...of the shower, the other part....not so much!:)

TAMY & the SGT said...

Congratulations - sounds like a really fun week! Thanks for stopping by and try the chicken pot pies, they're really yummy!

Mommychicky said...

Have fun Friday night... LOL. I didn't quite read your post right the first time and I thought the sex toy party WAS your shower. Sure would have beat my showers.