Monday, March 10, 2008


I almost wasn't even going to do a Meal Plan this week. Last week's went all kablooey due to birthday celebrations and guests visiting. So needless to say, most of the meals we planned on did not actually happen.

Monday: Leftover spinach and cheese raviolis with vodka sauce (YUMMY) and 3-cheese bread (from Panera). I'll also probably steam up some broccoli. We have not been eating enough veggies lately!

Tuesday: Barbecued chicken on the grill and peas with Annie's Curly Fettucine w/White Cheddar and Broccoli sauce (carry over from last week)

Wedensday: Homemade cheeseburgers with sweet potato fries, and maybe grilled zucchini and squash

Thursday: Stuffed Tomato Basil Chicken with steamed green beans

Friday: Pizza Night-I want to make a homemade pizza with lots of sauted onions and peppers and maybe some turkey bacon if I still have it in the freezer.

Saturday: Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy chicken shredded on wheat rolls and steamed or grilled veggies

Sunday:
Sweet Potato Chicken Quesadillas- I think I'm going to try this one cuz I saw a lot of other bloggers loved it!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I so want to eat at your house. You two must be more adventurous in the taste bud area than my crew. I should be impressed with all that my 4-yr-olds eat, but I miss so many tasty things! I hope you have a great week!

Mommychicky said...

Enjoy the quesadilla! I'm going to borrow the Stuffed Tomato Basil Chicken...

Reese & Heather said...

I LOVE sweet potato fries. I need to put them on my menu for next week.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading!

Blessings- Reese

Mommychicky said...

Thanks for stopping by. I posted the white chili recipe at Don't Eat Baby" just a few minutes ago.

Melissa said...

Holy cow, even dieting your eating well!!

April said...

Melissa, that's why I love Weight Watchers!!! Becuz technically I'm NOT "dieting". WW ROCKS!

Robyn said...

ok you got me on the stuffed tomato basil chicken, If you could could you give me the recipe?

April said...

Robin, click on it...I linked to the recipe for the chicken (it's from allrecipes.com)