Monday, March 10, 2008

I know I already mentioned this two posts back...but...I'm just so proud of myself that I have to toot my own horn again (not to mention that my jeans are loosening up and this excites me immensely!)...

I lost 1.6 lbs. this past week for a total of 5 lbs. in the past three weeks!!

LOVE the progress I've been making and I hope I can keep this up!

GO, ME!!!

(Can't wait to put on my wedding dress this Saturday morning for my first fitting...after my next weigh-in of course!)

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

Good for you!! YOu will be SMOKIN' on your wedding day! I'm so excited for you!

krissy said...

Your skinny as rocks!

Go Girl! Woo-hoo!

Amy said...

It's okay to toot!

Melissa said...

Yeah! You rock girlie! And you were so worried about the extra stuff you had eaten!! WTG!

OHmommy said...

Go, you!

That is awesome, girlfriend. Way to go. Now, can you motivate me? UGH!

Poltzie said...

WOHOO!! You are amazing!! I never lost more than a pound (except my first two weigh in's) a week while I was following WW. I think you are going to look awesome in that wedding dress - not long now hey ;)

April said...

CONGRATS!!! So jealous!!!

Grandy said...

Yeah you!! Your ticker over on the side isn't updated though!!