Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm having so much fun right now (and NOT working, shhhh, don't tell!) all thanks to Keri. This site is freakin' awesome!

Thank you Keri, oh wise one, for showing me how to picnik. You can edit whatever you want in your photographs! You can make it B&W, Sepia, you can add borders or silly words...whatever floats your boat!!

Here is my before (tinkering) picture:

Here is my after picture (and note to all, I'm not saying I made it "better" but I was tinkering around like crazy. This site is fun, fun to play around on!):

4 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! I was playing around on picnik today, too!

I just have to find a good picture to use there...I'm so not a photographer.

krissy said...

I love Picnik!!!

It is a blast! Cute photo btw!

Grandy said...

I have to go learn about this picnik thing. Your pics turned out great though!!

Came to say hi from Krissy's site.

Steph said...

I love picnik, Ohmommy turned me on to it earlier this week I know what I will be doing this weekend!