Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm worried.

My friend, Crystal, and D's cousin, Liz, (both girls are bridesmaids in our wedding) both have sick babies right now. I don't know the details on Liz's little one, Aubrey, yet but I think she had a seizure. Aubrey is about 2 months old tops. And Crys's baby, Gabriella, was rushed by ambulance yesterday to the hospital when she had a seizure as well (blue, stiff and shaking uncontrollably). Gabby is about a month old.

So PLEASE PLEASE send healthy and healing thoughts to both of these little muffins!!!! I'm worried about them both and hope everything is okay!!! :-(

(These are actually their newborn pictures: Gabriella Catherine on the left and Aubrey Rose on the right)


5 comments:

Amy said...

That's awful, good thoughts are coming from way up north!

Cecily R said...

I hate it when any kids are sick, but when it's little peanuts like that it makes me ache. HEalthy and happy thoughts from me for sure!

Melissa said...

Poor wee ones! I hope they're right as rain soon!

Poltzie said...

Oh gosh, that is so scary! My thoughts are with your friends and their little babies.

carrie said...

Sending positive thoughts to both of those beautiful little baby girls.