Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yes, I am a thief. I admit it.

I've seen this idea done on other blogs so now I'm STEALING it. (sorry, I have nothing funny or even remotely exciting to blog about today. Blah.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!!!


That's right, you heard me. Ask me some questions, peeps. Anything you may want to know about yours truly. It can be as dull and mundane to as crazy and kooky as you like! I love reading these on other people's blogs...it's a great way to get to know a little *more* about your bloggy-friends out there. So now it's my turn to do some sharin'.

Ask me your questions, and I'll share them plus my answers, in a future post of pure bloggy-enlightenment.

Becuz today...it's all about me. (I've always wanted to say that and MEAN it! LOL)

ASK AWAY!!


17 comments:

OHmommy said...

I love it when others do this... you het to learn so much about everyone.

What is the most embarassing thing that has happened to you, that you are willing to share?

I love to laugh. At other. Errr, I mean with others!

Rhea said...

What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

Great idea, btw, I love it! I might steal it from you. :o)

Scott said...

What are you most excited about for your wedding? What are you most stressed about?

Sorry...I'm new here--you probably blog about your wedding all the time.

Keri said...

heee heee heee... rubbing hands together... i will have to think on this one... hehehe

Big D said...

Um do you really want this to go down and can I ask questions that I know the answers to? So that I CAN OF COURSE EMBARRASS YOU???

April said...

Daryl! If you already know the answer then NO, you are not allowed to ask! LOL

Dan Mega said...

Could you take chele in a fight?

Robyn said...

what is your favorite thing, besides Big D.?

ALF said...

How much do you love your wedding registries???

Heather said...

In one word how would you describe me?
(See how I made that all about me, sorry it is an only child thing to do)

Chele76 said...

mega! I saw that!!!! lol

... I wonder who the winner would be? lol

snowflake said...

How'd you meet your husband?

Poltzie said...

I want to know what you actually do at work and what your educational background is?

Steph said...

How did you a big D meet, how long did you date before he proposed?
PS can I steal this from you next???:)

Grandy said...

Oh fun!!

Hmmmm...trying to think of a wierd one here (because I'm wierd that way).

If you could be on any game show, which show do you think your talents would take you to?

Keri said...

I got it...

Have you ever stolen anything?? On purpose or accidentally?? The most expensive thing?? The one you regret the most??

oh.. and this 'idea' doesn't count..

Zoe said...

boxers or briefs? democrat or republican?