I'm feeling kinda anxious, a bit more stressed, and I can't stop munching on "stuff" (skittles, chocolate covered espresso beans, etc...). I feel PMS-moody but MINUS the PMS part. Work is crazy, everyone here sucks, and I want to just go home and lay on my couch. I want to relax and not have to use my brain for a little while for anything other then "hmmm...what tv show should I watch next?"
I'm sure Big D probably thinks I'm acting like a crazy female. I can almost hear the thoughts that are probably spinning in his head, "What is up with her? She's got all kinds of fun stuff planned: Newport this weekend, Bachelorette next weekend, wedding in ONE MONTH and then honeymoon. Why bother being moody, why cry?"
I guess I'm just feeling very overwhelmed. And I have not had a free moment to myself in what feels like forever. I can't wait till it's just me and D on the beach, under the warm sun, digging my toes in the sand and just...breathing. Oh god, that thought almost makes me cry. I definitely need a break.
So, onto a meme that I read on four random blogs today and decided since it was so prevalant, I'd steal it and use it myself:
- maybe i should let myself have a good cry.
- i love the smell of gasoline, tires, coffee and bread baking.
- people would say that i’m funny.
- i don’t understand why people need to cause drama at work. Ugh.
- when i wake up in the morning I feel impatient for Saturday.
- i lost my mind, lately.
- life is full of messy houses...mine is one of them. *SIGH*
- my past is and always will be a huge learning experience for me.
- i get annoyed when people cut me off on the road or highway.
- parties are my idea of a good time.
- i wish I had more energy.
- dogs are cuddly little muffins who often drive me crazy but I could not live w/out.
- cats give me comfort when they sit on my lap.
- tomorrow I am working. Again. On the same damn project.
- i have low tolerance for people that are two-faced.
- i’m totally terrified of death (on a serious level) and spiders (on a silly level).
- i wonder why i can't force myself out of this slump!!
- never in my life have i smoked or done drugs.
- high school was a time I never want to relive.
- when i’m nervous i talk too much and fidget.
- one time at a family gathering um...I don't know...it's been too long since one.
- take my advice: eat yummy chocolate covered espresso beans
- making my bed almost never freaking happens.
- i'm almost always making a list.
- i’m addicted to coffee in the morning.
- i want someone to cheer me up.