Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm excited becuz my Big D is gonna have a stag!

Why am I excited about a party where nasty-whore-strippers (LOL sorry that was a little extreme, I admit it) will be there flashing their junk in my honey's face, you may be asking?

For weeks and weeks now, there has been talk of a stag. Daryl refused to find out anything when I asked questions, becuz (1) he wants to be surprised and (2) he feels that he should not have anything to do with the planning of it. Point taken, however, I am BIG on scheduling everything in my day planner. Both D and I have horrible memories when it comes to remembering dates, appointments, parties, etc. that we need to go to. Without writing it all down in my planner, we'd both be lost. And now that the wedding is getting closer and closer, different things are popping up that I need to make plans for (making appointments with the photographer, reception hall, etc.). I normally will make plans and write it in my planner and then double check with D. So after all that babbling, my main point is that I wanted to know when the stag was so I could write it in the Holy Grail.

Also, no offense D, but a couple of the guys can be slackers so I was really afraid the stag would not happen at all. I knew how excited Daryl was about it and I know how many fun parties I get to go to as the bride (shower, bachelorette night out, my Newport over-night with Michele and Keri) so I was really starting to feel guilty that he would not get his party. And come on, stags are a rite of passage for men, a bonding night for the testosterone, and it would just have been too strange for there NOT to be one.

Anyway, D's friend and groomsman, Sean, just emailed me the specifics and I'm as excited as if the party was for myself! Ha ha. Yeah, cuz I want a bunch of skanky hoes (i never know how to pluralize the word "ho"...hoe is like a back hoe, isn't it?) gyrating their boobies and shiz-nit all over me while a bunch of drunk and horny men gaze on. Sweet. Jesus, I digress very easily...ANYWAY, I'm happy that D will get his party on, "hoes" and all.

And if that is not a good wifey....I don't know what the hell is!

10 comments:

Keri said...

M came home from his night with glitter on him... he swears to this day it was a 'glitter cannon'... mmmmmhhhmmmm...
Glad he's getting his party !

April said...

A glitter cannon...LIKELY story...LOL

Melissa said...

Yeah, we almost didn't get married after Joe's stag...just think of picking up dollar bills with the nether regions...it wouldn't have been so bad if MY boss hadn't been there....

Good times, good times....

Driving With the Brakes On said...

What a wife, indeed! To this day I am still sad that hubby's bachelor party was such a bomb (and he even got to go to Vegas for it!) The main organizer bailed at the last minute, and his best man kept choosing strippers for lap dances that HE was into, not hubby. I have promised him a re-do in a few years (with the clause that I get to come along and partake in the fun as well!)

Rhea said...

I like the labels for this post, "boobies, dirty old men, stag." You're too funny.

OHmommy said...

I know... I am laughing out loud at your tags.

You are one funny lady!

Robyn said...

hopefully the ho's don't write on him with a sharpie like they did to my dumb ass husband. His excuse was "what was I supposed to do?" Um not let them write on you.
I'm sure D is a lot smarter.

Rhea said...

Oh, they got my husband with a marker also. It was lovely.

Then again, my husband was 19 at the time. (Yep, we got married VERY young)

snowflake said...

Certainly sounds like good wife material to me! BTW, we'd make great friends IRL, I don't do anything without my dayplanner and I am a HUGE schedule freak. :) I guess it comes with the control complex! LOL!!

Steph said...

Youa re a good egg, hope he has a great time.