Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's that time again...meme time (I love doing these when I have absolutely nothing new to write about). I've been tagged by MommyChicky over at Don't Eat Baby to share some exciting, titillating facts about yours truly.

The Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.

Unimportant Thing #1:
I ate a chocolate flavored Vita Muffin Top for breakfast. I don't really know if I like them even though the box is almost empty.

Unimportant Thing #2:
I love, love, love Sarah McLaughlin and Enya's music. Their songs (and voices) are some of the few that, no matter what song it is, always makes me feel some type of emotion while listening to it. And to me, that is talent.

Unimportant Thing #3:
I write in a journal. I admit, since blogger has taken over, I write in my journal less and less...but there is still something so satisfying about taking pen to paper and just letting my thoughts go (although I do type faster than I write AND my handwriting is super messy). I've been keeping journals since 1986; I love to read back in time different memories, thoughts or moments that I may have forgotten about. Reading about them makes me relive them again, the good, the bad and the sad. I love them all.

Unimportant Thing #4:
I'm going to be late for work cuz of this stupid meme.
*NOTE* I was not late for work and I even had time to stop at D&D.


Unimportant Thing #5:
I love to stare at people's butts, man or woman, it doesn't matter. I am a butt-person. I like cute butts.

Unimportant Thing #6:
I had a caramel apple martini last night while out with my cousin, Jenn, and her 1 year old daughter, Corrina.

Now time for the taggin'!!!

My Big D becuz he totally flaked out on doing the LAST meme I tagged him for. So now it's on like Donkey Kong.

Rhea at Word Tangle
who has some cute boys and who, with the help from her Mom, sure knows how to work on cars! (or at least pull things out)

Motherhood for Dummies becuz she has the coolest ideas to share and you all need to go over and read her blog!

Keri and Michele becuz hmmmm...reason? How about, becuz we're going to Newport! Wheeeeeeee!!!

Krissy over at Firecracker Mom!
cuz her posts always make me giggle!

10 comments:

Keri said...

I LIKE CUTE BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE...

sorry... just had to.. ;P
now off to the park with the boss lady.

Rhea said...

I love your cute butt comment. Good for you for sharing that! I always admire good lookin' men and women, and I'm not "into" women.

I've never been tagged before! You got me when my back was turned. Are you looking at my butt? hehe

Thanks!

Amy said...

How can you read your journals?! I am just embarrassed at myself.

Motherhood for Dummies said...

oh yea! I feel so special :)

ALF said...

I heart carmel apple martinis.

Rhea said...

Ok, I did it! It's posted on my site now.

Law Student Hot Mama said...

I wonder what you'd think of my butt which is, arguably, the oddly largest white girl bootay ever. Though thankfully, it's nicely shaped.

Cecily R said...

I like this meme...unimportant things are fun!!

I read my journals from time to time...I am a bit of an idiot more often than I care to admit...

Robyn said...

I agree with #2 and with #3 I don't kep one anymore, except my blog, but you have to check out /www.getmortified.com my old ones just don't compare.

tricki_nicki said...

I definitely would not want you walking behind me! Unless I was wearing a butt-girdle. Then maybe.