Sunday, April 27, 2008

WARNING: If you don't like penis, body shots, boobies or lap dancing, you may not want to progress any further down this post....yeah, baby....


















I've said it before, and I'll say it again--I have some cool-ass friends. Heh.










After all, who else would serve me a very lifelike penis cake and ejaculating brownies?

















And who else serves a gallon of Red Headed Sluts in our very own hotel room??

















And whose friends give the Bachelorette free lap dances???




















And provides me with hilarious goodies like penis-candy necklaces, Wedding Vouchers that Big D has to follow and jumping penis-toys?? Oh, and a fabulous penis-straw???




















And come on, who else supplies me with the never-ending glass of booze? I have no idea who bought me drinks or when or how or what cuz I barely registered new glasses being shoved (placed lovingly) into my hands???













Oh right...and body shots...yum?







And without further ado, I introduce you to some of my silly, uber-classy biatches:











































This is some random dude who kept hopping into our pictures and then bought us a round of shots. Thanks, dude.































































Sparkly boobies rock the house....

















Pretty Lorelei who set up this whole fabulous evening. Love all my girls!!

10 comments:

Robyn said...

Wowsers, looks like you had a awesome time.

krissy said...

Nice boobs. Nice lap dance. I love it. I wish I was there.

Chele76 said...

looks like you guys had an awesome time! I'm glad it was great!

Melissa said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun! Getting close now, huh?

Steph said...

Oh I wish I had known, I so would have joined you in your fun! :) LOL I love a good night out withthe biotches!!!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

LOL! Awesome. Looks like you guys had a blast. You are all so funny!I'm so glad you had a good let-loose weekend, April. You totally deserved one. =)

Big D said...

And yes if all you ladies are wondering I was the model for the penis cake hahahaha

Rhea said...

Ok, I think you guys had WAY too good of a time. :o)

ALF said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Love the cake.

Taj said...

lol @ Big D!

I saw penis, boobies and lap dancing and almost broke my neck coming here! ;)

That looks like one great Bachelorette party!