Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wow, I glanced at my counter and almost fell out of my chair.

EIGHTEEN MORE DAYS till the wedding!

The last year and a half seemed to go by sooooooo slow but once it got below ninety days, it's like the sands in the hourglass are just whooshing through at top speed! So many little things left to do. Daryl and I sat down last night and started to go through our seating plan. It is already almost finished but we're in the final tweaking stages....and we still have like 6-8 people we're waiting on response cards for. Not bad!

I'm getting more and more excited as well as more and more anxious. I always thought I liked being the center of attention cuz I'm a total clown and love to make people laugh and have fun...sure, in a small room of people...but I'm feeling a tad anxious about being the center of attention in front of so many people! Daryl, of course, is like "Ah, it's no big deal to me."

Men are just so damn easy, sometimes, aren't they?


Anyway, the sucky part right now is that my Big D, who never gets sick, is sick. He keeps saying it's only allergies, but I keep yelling at him to go to the doctor cuz we're going on like 2 weeks now of him being miserable. And with the wedding only eighteen days away, we certainly don't want him still sick for the wedding and honeymoon! I'm suffering from allergies myself but thankfully it hasn't been too bad. Today I'm feeling pretty run down and nasal-y and...sorry...pghlemy, but I can deal. I have a feeling Big D has more along the lines of some type of infection, maybe a sinus infection.

Not only are men easy, but they're damn stubborn too.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Feel better D! You can buy Zrytec OTC now, you guys should give it a try!!

Law Student Hot Mama said...

It's almost time to sit back and just have fun with it instead of stress about it! Isn't that awesome?

~**Dawn**~ said...

So exciting though! When you're right there with him, I bet it won't matter how many people are there because he will be all you see. And then it's off to DIsney World! =) Hope you both feel better quickly!

Amy said...

I hate being the center of attention in a room filled with three people (two being me and hubby!) and I was entirely fine at our wedding, about 125 people. So if I was fine, it'll be a cake walk for you! Everything just goes by so fast, you really don't have time to worry.

Kori said...

Ok so today the counter says 17 days. Haha not to add to the pressure of course. It's gonna be fine. But you better tell that man of yours to go see the doc. Congratulations by the way and thanks for the prayers.

Robyn said...

It is the season for allergies, I gave up all my meds for it and am trying to get by. Even if D has a sinus infection sometimes it is better to just let it run its course.

krissy said...

Wow, 18 days.....

I wish I could be there for the wedding. I wanna whoop it up with you.

I'm so excited for you.

April said...

Yeah!! Almost here! Such an exciting time in your lives...enjoy every second of it, even the snot-filled ones!!

Grandy said...

Cute pic toots!! It's getting so close...I'm so excited for you!!!