Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wow, I'm tired. And that's an understatement.

I'm not sure if all the business of late is finally catching up to me or what, but I feel like a slug today.

I hit my snooze button a bajillion times before finally dragging my sleepy ass out of bed...and then plopped myself into a prone position on the couch, under a blanket. Daryl came out of the bathroom and just laughed when he saw me laying there. I know I probably looked pathetic. So I laid on the couch, with my head on his lap, for another half hour or forty minutes till he left for work, then I managed to trudge into the shower.

And now I am at work, I'm still practically comatose, and I have yucky cramps which is just the cherry on top of THIS sundae. *SIGH*


ADDITIONAL NOTE: EVERYONE is, in some way, shape or form, fucking irritating me today.

7 comments:

Rhea said...

I like the labels for this post, "cramps, sleepy, tired." LOL

Hope your day perks up! Cramps definitely put a damper on things.

Melissa said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing night on the couch in front of the boob tube is in order!!

Steph said...

I had one of those mornings but I think it as because I have strep throat and started medicine yesterday after finally going to the dr. Hope your day gets beter

Melek said...

i hate that feeling...especially when i used to have to GO to work. it's really hard to handle when you work from home, but at least i can squeeze in a nap when i really need it.

Poltzie said...

You cannot be expected to be either nice or full of energy the month before your wedding, it's just not possible!

Robyn said...

Yep, that was tuesday, minus the cramps. I thought I was going to be late for work.

~**Dawn**~ said...

That PS part? That's been me since Friday. =P