Saturday, May 17, 2008

As of right this very minute in time...I AM MARRIED!!!!!!

Just call me MRS. CASHIN. (Get it? I cashed-in?)



(heh, heh, by the way, I'm not really online right now typing on my blog...I am just trying out this post-publishing bit...I actually typed this message on 5/2/08. I'm sneaky like that!)



Anyway, more fabulous details to come! We don't leave for our honeymoon till Monday, so I'll be sure to post a bit tomorrow if I'm not completely exhausted and brain-mush by then, and I don't know if I'll have any pictures yet, but if I do (any friends who take/took pics at wedding, please be sure to forward them to me! LOL) I promise to share them with you guys!

Auf Wiedersehen, peeps!

8 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Woohoo!!!! Congratulations MRS BIG D!!

Melissa said...

Oh girlie, I was wondering what you were doing on your blog on the big day!!

Congrats D and April...may all your wishes come true!

jules said...

Congrats!!
You ended up with such a BEAUTIFUL day!! YIPPEE
Hope you got that outdoor ceremony you wanted!!!

Wishing you both the best, always

Kori said...

CONGRATS! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Rhea said...

Yeeeehhhhaaaa!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Perfect time to try out the new blogger feature. You rock!

Tranny Head said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Krystyn said...

Congrats! Have a great honeymoon! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Grandy said...

I was going to say...seriously? Get off the computer!!